Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Week 9-Summary

Finished……

So much information, Bolgs, Wikis, Rollyo and so much more. After this exercise I know that I will not be an expert but I am well on the way to understanding the terminology. When somebody asks me about a Blog, I won't look at them "blankley" . Learning 2.0 was a great learning experience. There were some exercises that interested me more than others. I learnt how to share files, photos, emails, pod casts, pictures but during the course we were not able to share passwords to connect to every exercise. Having so many passwords was a stress. I think this could be made more user friendly. But… ..In the beginning of this learning adventure I wondered if this was going to be of interest to me …….
It certainly was.

Handy tips about terms used in Web 2.0:
http://www.webopedia.com/Web_2_0/

No comments: